Thursday 22 December 2011

A DAY OUT WITH THE SSS - PART II


A drown man would grab anything he finds; to him, even a floating paper is his best survival tool.
 
Brethren,
 
The SSS letter got to shell at closing hour of 20.12.2011 (4:02pm) and I was to report at the Port Harcourt office on 21.12.2011. The luck was that the Legal department was able to reach me on seat at 4:24pm to enable me plan ahead for the slaughter house. Our official closing hour is 4:00pm and I suspect the plan was for them to take me by surprise in the morning of 21.12.2011.
 
I used the opportunity of early information to make few phone calls. On reaching home, I didn’t want my wife to know about it, hence I comported myself as if nothing happened. This was intentional because the thickness of our skins to issues of this nature are at wide variance; while I am able to absorb maximum shock, my wife is of the minimum category. Lock ran out of me when the frequency of phone calls increased more than usual, and she heard my conversations.
 
The conversation with my Lawyer broke the camel’s back; then she ask, ‘what is the problemI overheard you mention SSS’. 'O my dear, its not a big deal, I have been invited by the SSS, I will be there early in the morning and return back latter in the day. I just needed my lawyer to be around in case there are issues’ I responded. This was a tactic to dismiss further probes. I hurriedly left the bedroom and ran downstairs to meet with a brother who came from the village, enroute to Ondo state. We watched wrestling till about 11:30pm when I beleived Madam would have been asleep. I also did not discuss the SSS invitation with my brother because I did not want to raise unnecessary emotions at home and in the village.
 
As usual I did some security checks around my house before deciding to proceed upstairs to have the night’s rest. Surprisingly, my wife had suddenly developed a very high fever.  I asked, ‘darling, your body is so hot, what’s the problem’ ‘I don’t know’, she whispered. We agreed for her to visit the clinic in the morning. She was leaving the clinic when I was about to take off to the SSS office. This time, her voice was warm and good as she wispered some sweet words through the phone. I responded to her with assurance; ‘We will soon take off to the place, don’t worry. It is the company that is taking me there and they will bring me back before close of business. Take care of the children, bye!’
 
The first protocol at the SSS Gate house was to retrieve our phones and any form of communication gadgets to make us incommunicado with the rest of the world.
 
SECOND ENTRY INTO THE DIRECTORS OFFICE
The officer assisting the director came into the waiting room and beckoned to me to come. The director, the officer, and I took a seat around the long table on the right hand side of the office. While the director and the assistance sat together on the left side, I was asked to sit in the opposite direction facing both of them. The officer then handed me some white sheets of A4 paper. They did not introduce themselves. The director opened up by issuing instructions on what to do with the white sheets that were handed to me;
 
Director: You have those sheets of papers, and if you need more, it will be given to you. I will tell you what to do with them,......, (I cut in)
 
Me: Sir may I know you;
 
Director: I am the SSS director;
 
Me:  I mean your name sir;
 
Director: I have told you that I am the director of SSS, why do you need my name?. There is only one director of SSS in River State, and that is me, (pointing to himself), everybody knows me. Let us proceed with the reason for today. (I agreed and we move on...)
 
Director: You are from Akwa Ibom state. You are here because of the governor of Akwa Ibom State. I am going to give you some questions and you will write them down. You will be given enough paper and time to comprehensively respond to those questions.
 
Me: Can I use the computer to record the questions to make it faster (pointing to the laptop on the table).
 
Director: No, you have to write the questions with your own hands.  
 
THE SSS QUESTIONAIRES
Seven questions were dictated to me by the director. Question 1 was for me to provide a detailed background of myself; Question 2 had 8 sub-questions; all other questions had between 2 to 3 sub-questions, except questions 6 and 7 which were comprehensively made of one question each.
 
Question 1: Give a detailed description of your background
 
Question 2- What do you know about Ibibio Peoples Union Forum?
 
Me: Do you mean Ibibio Forum?
 
Director: Yes Ibibio Forum, or whatever name you people call it. You are a member and you know it.
 
Me: Ok, Move on, ..
 
Director: this question has sub-headings, so take them down and provide detailed answers.
 
Brethren, I cannot memorise all the questions verbatim, because I was not allowed to take anything away from the place but I will give you an idea of what they covered, which included;
 
Formation of Ibibio Forum
Time it was founded,
Its Objectives,
Their sponsors
Key Officers
Its Location
Sources of its Funding
My contributions, e.t.c.
 
The were questions on:
Number of active members of Ibibio Forum
The type of things that are being discussd
The topics that I posted, e.t.c
Instigation of people to fight the governor
 
There were various questions on the personality of Thompson Essien, who he is, where he lives and my relationship with him.
 
There was a question that says that I participated in bombing Akwa Ibom Broadcasting corporation on 17/10/2011
 
Other questions were on my role in the pre-election violence in Akwa Ibom state that led to the burning of vehicles
Another question was on sponsoring Ibibio Militia against the governor, my membership and my contributions to the militia group
 
Question 7 was on the existence of Ibibio Liberation Movement to fight against Akpabio, my role, and money I have contributed to fund the movement.
 
THE ETTE THOMPSON ESSIEN QUESTION
All the questions centred around Thompson Essien and myself. I would like to advise Ette Thompson Essien to be more careful and vigilant, particularly at this last days; I call it 'the injury time' for the high court/tribunal referees to blow the wistle against Akpabio. With the tone of the allegations and references to Thompson Essien, Godswill Obot Akpabio and his people are prepared to go the extra-mile.
 
THE BASIS FOR MY INVITATION
It would have been clearer if I am able to present the questions and my responses verbatim. I know my responses but I cannot nit the questions as they were. Notwithstanding, I believe above outline had given you an idea of why Godswill Obot Akpabio sent the SSS after me. Someday you will find the full questions and responses in prints - please look out for'Rodents on Rampage' a story of a kingdom where the privilaged few sweep the wealths in their kingdom. 
 
The letter sent to the Chief security officer of Shell, was smart with precision, ...., they were looking for Chris Udoh, a native of Akwa-Ibom State who is an employee in your establishment, .........' The governor’s relation, Mr Emem Akpabio, is my colleague in the same establishment. He is a member of Ibom and IbibioNation Forums. He has access to all the discussions in the forum.
Aniekan Umanah and many other sycophants are also members of the Forums, however these last categories of people could not have been more précised in their description and direction.
 
CONCLUSION
Finally I was told by the SSS officer to write that ‘I have not written anything in Ibibio Forum to instigate people against the governor of Akwa Ibom State’governor' and sign. I did this and signed-off as directed by the SSS officer, before I departed. This is because I know that I have not instigated anyone against Godswill Obot Akpabio - My fights are for good governance in Akwa Ibom state, which aligns with the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and my fundamental human right to freedom of speech
If they fail in this one, there is a high likelihood that they will go for the blood, but I know that He that has kept me till date will not disappoint me, and even if He does, I will not bow to the wickedness of Godswill Obot Akpabio and his Cult-infested organisations. Therefore, I am still waiting for further actions.
 
But it is well with Akwa Ibom State. Godswill Obot Akpabio must GOoooooooooooooooooo!
 
Chris UdohPHC, Ng.

Brother Chris Udoh:
 
Thank you for the information and advice. All I can say is that Godswill Akpabio is yet to hear from me. After he leaves the office, which he is soon going to, my next crusade will be to have him locked up in prison for ever, if not for years, or sentenced to death, if found guilty, for all the murders and other heinous crimes he has committed against the innocent people of Akwa Ibom State. If he thinks I am his problem now, let him wait till he leaves the office.
 
As for my own safety and security, let me repeat here what I have stated before in this medium; the State of Oregon, in which I live, has a law which gives its residence the right to carry a concealed weapon, as long as one meets the requirements to do so. I have met the requirements. Therefore, let this be a warning to Godswill Akpabio and all his gangsters that I am at all times in posssession of a concealed weapon. If I am confronted, I will not have a choice but to defend myself and my family. And if I am pushed to shoot, I will shoot with only one aim in my mind; to kill.
 
Ikpafak Thompson Essien
Portland, Oregon

Chris, to you I say, please be careful;  since Nigeria is the bastion for evil-doers like Godswill Obot Akpabio, It is a bastion which we must continue to chip away at, until justice returns to it. We will continue to keep you in our prayers. Certainly Godswill Obot Akpabio must know by now that he will be held accountable by the rest of us who oppose his evil reign, and that he will not remain protected forever from our law suits. We will not rest until we see Godswill Obot Akpabio in jail, anywhere on the globe or in a hangman's noose in Nigeria. We will employ all  legal means accorded us by the Nigerian Constitution to continue our attacks on bad and corrupt governance. We will not cease even at gun point. Many are even  more encouraged,  by acts like the invitation of Chris Udoh by the SSS,  on the orders of Godswill Obot Akpabio, to continue attacking the twin evils of Godswill ObotAkpabio, the man, and his cultist-infested, hoodlum-run government.
 
By now all the SSS offices in Nigeria know, or ought to know  the reputation of Godswill Obot Akpabio; but Nigeria being what it is, particularly with the granting of immunity to rouges, killers and hoodlums in governors' garbs; Godswill Obot Akpabio who should in any just circumstances be in jail now, is walking around free; and using government agencies to harass the innocent  and to intimidate those who oppose his evil rule. He will continue to fail because many are determined to see him fail in his evil deeds.
 
Nobody need be afraid. This evil - Godswill Obot Akpabio and his gang of thieves will be defeated. Stand firm therefore and oppose every injustice with all your might. History has taught the noble of the world that victory over despots is a certainty so long as there are good men and good women willing to stand up against evil. God has always sent His help to those fighting a just cause. We can think back to the mighty German Army facing tiny Great Britain. If men like Winston Churchill did not stand up against that evil force, the world as we know it today would have been different. It was Almighty God which gave the British the courage to stand alone (at the initial stage) to face the ferocious onslaught of Hitler's efficient machine of war. Today we know what the outcome was because God intervened to award victory to those who stood for justice and for what is right in His eyes. Godswill Obot Akpabio and his efficient machine of corruption is no longer invincible; many thanks to those of you, who like WinstonChurchill and the British,  have stood alone to fight the monster. God is helping, and the demise of the evil monster called the Akpabio  government in Akwa Ibom State, is on the wane. When it finally collapses, as it is certain that it will, its proponents, like Hitler's lieutenants,  will face shame and disgrace in law courts and in the courts of public opinion; while their master, Godswill Obot Akpabio will sit in jail, kill himself (like his hero, Adolf Hitler) or flee (but he cannot hide)!
 
Those whom  Godswill Obot Akpabio  cannot kill, he suffers them through unwarranted harassment like the put-up charges he made to the SSS against Chris Udoh.  He had made up graver charges  against others, some of whom he did not give the courtesyto be interviewed by the SSS. The likes of Mathias and Emmanuel Ekpenyong, Barrister Udonwa, Madam UdonwaOku Ibom III, Paul Inyang, Dr. Justin Edet and hundreds of others were never given the chance to defend themselves against false charges made by Godswill Obot Akpabio. He and his stooges think that God Has forgotten those  blood spilled at Godswill Obot Akpabio's political gain. If history and the events in the Bible are any guide, let the fearful know that Godswill Obot Akpabio will pay for his crimes, before man, and before God; moreso when many have stood firm to oppose Godswill Obot Akpabio's evil deeds. 
 
 It will be worthwhile to inform Godswill Obot Akpabio many of us are neither dubious nor murderous like Godswill Obot Akpabio,  and his sycophantic followers;  hence none of those who oppose him and his evil rule plan for his demise. Many of us know that Godswill Obot Akpabio's death will be a great hindrance for teaching others who possess  equal criminal and evil minds  like him;  deterrence from evil.  Godswill Obot Akpabio must be preserved  to show him as an example to other nefarious characters, when he faces justice in law courts, anywhere in the world;  that crime and injustice do not pay. 
 
  Personally nothing will give me greater happiness than  to see Godswill Obot Akpabio stand in the dock in a just court, where he cannot bribe any of the justices or court clerks, to face real justice for the crimes he has committed since he became governor. And by the Grace of God, Godswill Obot Akpabio will face justice at the hands of his victims. His death squad cannot and will not kill all who have opposed his murderous reign. His intimidations cannot and will not stop many who oppose his despotic, cultist and murderous reign. Let Godswill Obot Akpabio and his agents living  in the United States know one thing - America is unlike the Nigeria which they and their friends have destroyed, therefore his cross-border intimidations are welcome here; that way Godswill Obot Akpabio and his treacherous agents can learn a lesson or two about justice and democracy. 
 
The fight against the evils perpetrated by Godswill Obot Akpabio and his ilk is a just cause. We must continue to fight the evils unleashed upon our state and country by Godswill Obot Akpabio and his types; and ensure that laws made by men, punish him for his crimes. And by the special Grace and Protection of God, we will see the end of his evil rule, and possibly the demise of Godswill Obot Akpabio and his stooges at the Hands of Almighty God.
OduduAbasi
DFW

Ikpafak Chris Udoh,
 
I was too busy that I didn't have time to get to the forum to know that you were invited by the SSS. However, please, whenever you happen to meet them again, ask them if in the past there used to be security reports on people who were to hold public offices? Ask them if they ever have idea if such reports are available in the government of Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom State? If they have them, ask them why a bunch of school dropouts who were expelled from various institutions of higher learning as a result of cult related activities should be the ones dominating the government of Godswill Akpabio? Tell them to ask Michael Etim James(Mark Joe), the immediate past chairman of Itu Local Government what cut off the four fingers of his left hand? That is the trade mark of the guys cult activities, and this is who Godswill handed over a local government that belongs to reasonable people to. This is the reason why the state is in turmoil because other criminals see nothing wrong in committing crime; after all, the more gun you can shoot, the more the state government would patronised you.
 
Let them know that the reason why we are calling on the state government to change the ways the state is run is because many people have died as a result the affairs of the state being run by criminal who are coworkers of Godswill Akpabio in the state. Ask them to find out why a bonafide son of Akwa Ibom would come to contest election in the state but was shot and the mother kidnapped and eventually killed. Tell them to ask the government what effort the state under his watched made to arrest those who were behind such heinous act. Ask them why a reasonable government would fold its arms and listen to members of the government giving orders that no  other candidate should campaign in the senatorial district of the governor, and when another candidate who had the right to campaign in all areas of the state took his campaign to that area, they unleashed mayhem on the entire state.
 
I pray God to see you through any trap that Akpabio may want to use to destroy you. Remain blessed.
 
Thank you.
 
Etido Akpan

No comments:

Post a Comment