Saturday 17 December 2011

Gov. Akpabio And The Murder Of Ekpenyong Brothers II


kpafak Eno Adam,
I say kudos for your post about this case to enlighten those who may not know the truth, including those who do, but refuse to comprehend the reckless travesty that has become Akwa ibom state in Nigeria. As a direct family recipient of this unwarranted nightmare I couldn’t have chosen a better analyst for this ugly episode our family has been subjected to since 2009.My brother David had just been blessed with a new born baby boy when he was suddenly picked up and thrown in jail for reasons best known to the perpetrators. This has been a great lesson for me in man's inhumanity to man and how power can corrupt absolutely.
Fearful moments endured seemed endless, my heart bled and sometimes emotions took over as tears roll down my eyes in fruitless desperate attempts to safe my junior brother's life, heightened with his calls from detention whenever he can come by a phone, to remind me that if he does not come out alive from the hands of these evil men, I and the rest of our family should always remember that he is innocent of whatever they accuse him off, that he has done nothing wrong. Sometimes I try to rationalize it, that soon it will be over ,after all they have captured the real culprits ,properly identified them, confirmed by the Governor, the secretary of state Umana Umana in a press statement, and also collaborated by the current speaker of the house .but days turned into months and counting. My level of desperation increased, I started moves to approach my friends and acquaintances in Government, despite the fact that I knew full well in the back of my mind that the same people I am seeking help from, are the ones masterminding these atrocities. Desperate situations require desperate measures they say. Who else do I turn to? My first stop was the person I thought I knew as a friend Aniekan Umana, after all My brother David lived with Aniekan in Abak he should know him well, so I thought. Funny what power can do to you, Friendship went out the back door, and Aniekan didn’t even blink when he denied ever knowing who David is. He advised me to go to court for redress if I have a problem. I say to Aniekan thank you bro. But remember power is transient. I went further, after all Iam the one in pain, ASam Asam was then the legal adviser to the Governor (Akpabio), we met in Baltimore, I narrated my story, then Asam responded, am familiar with your brothers case, I looked at his file, and saw that he has done nothing wrong, but you have to bring two million naira for me to help have him released. My question to Asam was if you say he has done nothing wrong, what is the two million naira for? Iam yet to get an answer to that question. Ibanga Akpabio is the husband to the very woman I personally help bring her to the limelight through Ima cultural group. So I thought he was in position to help. We met, and he gave me an appointment in his luxury suit in Baltimore .Ibanga was already aware of my plight, but just to get me off his back he generously handed me his business card and said oh! Call me; as soon as I arrive Nigeria it will be all over I promise you. Am a good friend to the AIG, he comes to my house regularly. Several calls to Mr. Ibanga Akpabio remain unanswered till today.
This was the most memorable meeting of them all; I received a call at about 12.00 pm Est. informing me that then DIG Mr. Ekpoudom was in town in Atlanta Georgia. To visit with his brother Christopher.I hurriedly rushed to meet with him, accompanied by my other brother. Got there, introduced myself and the purpose of my visit. Half way to my statement the DIG cuts in, Yeah!, I know this is political, its political, I am told one of them was a former commissioner called Chris Ekong, I don’t know him yet, but will find out. then he went further, let me tell you something, this time combining his native dialect,"owo ake adakada against the governor ada apa". that statement was enough to send shock waves through my spine. I dropped the class of drink I had in my hand, and told my brother it’s time to go. In a surprisingly and unpresedented move ,he next morning Christopher the brother to the DIG decided to bragg that information to Mr. Thompson Essien, who became angry with him and published the information in the forum. Staying true to the DIG’s statement, the rest is history in Akwa Ibom State. The nightmare that started in 2009 had my brother and four other young men falsely incarcerated till December 14, 2011 irrespective of the fact that the government knew from the get go that there was no srewed of evidence linking these young men to the murder.They prvided verifiable alibi as to their where about at the time of those murders.Every effort was made to replace them for the actual murderers of the Ekpenyong brothers, even including the only surviving brother so that the real culprits can be let out of detention. Ladies and gentlemen,that is the sad commentary in the state of affairs we are facing. until you experience it you may not know how it feels. But please do not wait for that experience .It’s very unpleasant and very costly.
E, Michaels
Atl.ga .


Bro. Eno Effiong,
My advice to you is; never depend on what a man can offer you - but put your trust in God, knowing that he will make a way when it seem to be no way.You were running to and fro after wrong set of people. The truth is all those guys you went to are all in the know of Akpabio cultism and evil practice.
 
Ekpoudom statement "owo ake adakada against the governor ada apa"  is nothing new, it is a package they came with, that is why the wanted to sniff life out of Senator Udoadehe but God disgrace them. I know one day they'll seek forforgiveness that will not be available. Right now Akpabio is campaigning for forgiveness seriously. I was told there is a plan on - going to kneel down again in a crusade that is coming to Uyo on December 28, 2011. He will ask for prayers from prophets headed by deeper life minister name ( withheld).
 
Regarding Asam Asam, during Obong Attah regime he was all over Attah for wrong doing, now listen to him. It is all about money " Ebot Otu Ata Ebere Otu"
 
Aniekan and Ibanga, they are no issue in A'Ibom. This is their last chance.
 
Bro, prepare yourself for the campaign to bring peace that was in the days of Dr. Clement Isong and that ofObong Victor Attah back to Akwa Ibom State. 
 
I wish those guys quick recovery from all evil stress of monster akpabio -  both spiritually and physically
 
uwem sam
los angeles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment